It seems that the Bloggiesta event shows up just when I need it to. I don’t have any HUGE projects to tackle but there are a few tweaks I’d like to make here on ye olde blog:
- Update my review policy
- Figure out and fix the glitch in my search gadget
- Blogroll…update or delete?
- Cross post latest reviews on Goodreads & Amazon
- Organize my Pinterest boards
- Organize Twitter. Do some following and unfollowing
- Organize Bloglovin‘. I’m incredibly behind on reading blog posts. I need to start fresh and prioritize.
- Sift through friends on Goodreads, delete inactive friends
- Do a bit of research on making my Facebook page more engaging
56 thoughts on “The Relentless Mini-Bloggiesta To-Do List”
If your FB page is not engaging enough then mine is in a stupor! I love your updates- great photos and thoughts.As for the blogroll- mine is of bloggers I know and whose blog/social media I like.
I can help you with your search box. Blogger got rid of the widget so you have to use a work around. I can help you with that if you need it. Good luck with your goals!! AngieMy Bloggiesta Goals
I have so much to catch up with on Bloglovin' too, and I've got a similar problem with one of my widgets which is a pain. Good luck with accomplishing your goals this weekend.
Thank you 🙂 I used to have so much fun with my FB page. It was so nice to engage with other readers. Now it's really difficult. FB changed things up and it stinks. Ah well, I'll keep the posts coming in the hopes that some will still see and enjoy them!
Thanks for the help, Angie 🙂 I'm going to forward the info to my designer. I'm chicken to do it myself, lol
I've been working on Bloglovin' on and off all day today (Sunday) What a pain 😉 Thanks for your well wishes, and thanks for stopping by!