- The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis
- Going Clear by Lawrence Wright
- The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Cody Epstein
- Maus, Vol. 2 by Art Spiegelman
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
- Maya’s Notebook by Isabel Allende
- Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
- Famous Drownings in Literary History by Kevin Haworth
- Kindred by Octavia Butler
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman
- In The Garden of Stone by Susan Tekulve
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff
- The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester
May was good to me. I slowed down a lot, compared to April. I’m not complaining one bit. I read some amazing books this month.
Holy cow, I read 7 nonfiction books. That’s awesome. How in the world will I pick a favorite for my upcoming Hall of Fame post? Ack!
I hope you had a fantastic month! What were some of your favorite May reads?