So, I read a few books in April:
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- Eighty Days by Matthew Goodman
- The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown
- Black Venus by James MacManus
- The Secret Holocaust Diaries by Nonna Bannister
- Mary Coin by Marisa Silver
- The Mourning Hours by Paula Treick DeBoard
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
- The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Amity & Sorrow by Peggy Riley
- However Long the Night by Aimee Molloy
- After Visiting Friends by Michael Hainey
- In The Land of the Living by Austin Ratner
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- City of Thieves by David Benioff
- Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- The Memoir Project by Marion Roach Smith
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Garden of Stones by Sophie Littlefield*
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald*
- Maus by Art Spiegelman*
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi*
- Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld
I’ll be doing a Hall of Fame post in June. At that time I’ll have to pick my favorite fiction and nonfiction book for April. Right now it hurts my brain to even try. Ouch.
Wasn’t April great for readers? So many fab events! Read-a-Thons, World Book Night, yahoo!
How was the month of April for you? Do you have a favorite book of the month?
Onward Readers! Let’s make May fabulous!