January and February were really great reading months for me. March has been even better! I managed to read 3 books for The Classics Club and 1 for the TBR Pile Challenge.
Here’s what I read this month:
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- Historia, Historia by Eleanor Stanford
- Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- Capital of the World by Charlene Mires
- The Obituary Writer by Ann Hood
- Indiscretion by Charles Dubow
- Sticks and Stones by Emily Bazelon
- Between Man and Beast by Monte Reel
- Dangerous Liaisons by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos (Classics Club)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Confidant by Helene Gremillon
- Fever by Mary Beth Keane
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain
- The Hope Factory by Lavanya Sankaran
- Marbles by Ellen Forney
- The Clover House by Henriette Power
- Swimming to Elba by Silvia Avallone
- The World’s Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (Classics Club)
- We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo
- Cascade by Maryanne O’Hara
- The Liar’s Gospel by Naomi Alderman
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck (Classics Club & TBR Pile Challenge)
- The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
You have read 57 books toward your goal of 125 books.
Awesome, you’re 27 books (21%) ahead of schedule!
|I have a good feeling about April|
How was March for YOU? I hope it was stupendous!
56 thoughts on “March READING Madness!”
You read that many books!!?? *A moment of silence*
Ha ha! I did alright for this month I suppose 😉
I read some pretty good books, too but not nearly as many as you. Great job 🙂
Thanks Jenny! I did kick some ass this month, lol.
You are doing great with your reading goals, Jennifer! Looks like March was great month for you. I hope April brings you many great reads.
Thank you, thank you! It's been a wonderful year in reading so far!