Thanks to Rebecca from Love at First Book for nominating me for a Liebster…you’re a dollface! I think I may have been nominated for something along these lines when I first started my blog but I’m too lazy to look so you’ll just have to take my word for it.
The rules for this blog award are as follows:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them
4. Write 11 new questions for the bloggers you are nominating (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
5. Claim the “Liebster Award” photo for your blog
11 Random Facts:
- I’ve always lived in Wisconsin
- I’m crazy about The Beatles
- My pinkies are both crooked
- My favorite color is yellow
- I’m scared of clowns and heights
- My eyes are blue
- I have 5 tattoos
- I’m a mom of 3 and an aunt of 3.
- I LOVE coffee
- I’m a homeschooling mom
- My favorite sports team is the Green Bay Packers
Rebecca asked me the following questions:
- Favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird
- Least favorite book: I don’t finish books that I don’t like!
- Biggest vice: Is coffee a vice? Is chocolate?
- Biggest virtue: Aw jeez, I don’t wanna toot my own horn. Humble! I’m humble! Ha!
- Favorite food: Mexican
- Grossest food: Olives. YUCK
- Best place to shop: I’m not a big shopper but I do love me some Target
- Favorite vacation spot: It’s not exotic but I love being at my mom’s cabin
- Favorite website (doesn’t have to be a blog): If I’m not on Facebook or Twitter I’m usually reading The Huffington Post
- Your go-to when you’re sad: Bubblebath, whatever book I’m reading and chocolate once again
- The exotic pet you’d love to be: That I’d love to be? A monkey!
I’m nominating the following blogs:
They should answer these questions:
- The last book you read?
- The last book you LOVED?
- Do you have any pets?
- Did you grow up in a small town or a big city?
- Do you have any hobbies other than reading?
- Book buyer? Library patron? Combination?
- Movie you could watch over and over?
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
- Do you know more than 1 language?
- Favorite television show?
- A book blog that others might not know about?
Thanks again Rebecca!
9 thoughts on “Liebster Blog Award”
You're welcome!!! And I don't know most of those blogs, so I am going to check them out ASAP!!!! 🙂
I've also been nominated :)Congratulations!!Ohh the thing that surprised me most is about homeschooling. In my country this is quite extrange, is it too in America? I think it's a fantastic idea, because the schools should be different: they are the same as they were 200 years ago. So well, for me is quite interesting!And yes, chocolate is a vice ;)And coffee too!!
I can't say I know many people whose favourite colour is yellow, that's pretty cool and very positive. Despite not knowing what your mom's cabin is like if you've access to one then I'm not surprised it's your favourite, how awesome. I have to agree with Isi, chocolate is a vice.
Chocolate used to be a vice, until that study came out touting the health benefits of dark chocolate. Which, of course, is the only study on the subject to which I pay any attention.Congrats on the award, and I'm glad to get to know you a bit. I didn't know you were a homeschooling mom. So am I. And somehow you seem like a person I'd hang out with if I knew you in \”real life.\” 😉
You'll find some goodies 🙂
Homeschooling is becoming more and more popular all the time in America. Most kids go to public schools though. My oldest daughter always went to public. My son did one year of homeschooling but he missed all the girls at the public school so he is back there this year (his first year of high school) My youngest daughter has been homeschooling for a few years now and has no interest in going back to public. Blah blah, hope you don't mind my blabbing on and on, lol.
Yellow makes me all sorts of happy 😀 My mom's cabin is the best…right on the lake and so relaxing. Sigh 😀
Too bad I don't like dark chocolate. Dammit, lol.Thanks! It's cool to know that you're a homeschool mom as well. I'd hang out with you too!
Congratulations on the award! That's so exciting. Looking forward to checking out the blogs you nominated, too. Happy holidays!