|Thanks Ru! I’m quite proud of my reading this month as well.|
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- How To Be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman
- Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert
- Murder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
- The Dark Path by David Shickler
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Unknown’s by Gabriel Roth
- Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
- The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann-Moren
- Baby Bumps by Amy Sprenger
- The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
- On Paper by Nicholas A. Basbanes
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Don’t Hurry Me Down to Hades by Susannah Ural (Cheating a bit here as I’m still reading this. I know I’ll finish it today. So there!)
All of those links will take you to Goodreads. I haven’t reviewed a single one of those books. Yikes. Sad but true.
How can I whip myself back into reviewing shape? Maybe I shouldn’t? I don’t have to review ALL the books right? Right!
Yes, I will be reviewing a few of these. Soon. Soonish? STOP PRESSURING ME!
I hope you had a great September! Let’s go read ourselves silly in October.
58 thoughts on “Superb September ~ Monthly Wrap-Up”
LOL, you and Ru are too kind!!
I'm too manic to do readalongs…it wasn't you, it was me, lol. I can't stick to a schedule and I read too damn fast! 😀
LOL, why thank you darlin'!
Thanks so much 😀 I am over it, hooray!!
impressive list! I want to read your #16. I'm facing the same problem with reviews!! here is my own September recap: http://wordsandpeace.com/2013/10/03/2013-september-wrap-up/
You were super busy reading this past month! I am curious about how you enjoyed The Clock of Life. I received a copy from the author and really liked it.
Thanks 😀 The Signature of All Things is fantastic! I hope you're able to read it soon!
I was a busy little bee wasn't I? I SHOULD have that review up next week!