|Thanks Ru! I’m quite proud of my reading this month as well.|
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- How To Be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman
- Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert
- Murder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
- The Dark Path by David Shickler
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Unknown’s by Gabriel Roth
- Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
- The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann-Moren
- Baby Bumps by Amy Sprenger
- The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
- On Paper by Nicholas A. Basbanes
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Don’t Hurry Me Down to Hades by Susannah Ural (Cheating a bit here as I’m still reading this. I know I’ll finish it today. So there!)
All of those links will take you to Goodreads. I haven’t reviewed a single one of those books. Yikes. Sad but true.
How can I whip myself back into reviewing shape? Maybe I shouldn’t? I don’t have to review ALL the books right? Right!
Yes, I will be reviewing a few of these. Soon. Soonish? STOP PRESSURING ME!
I hope you had a great September! Let’s go read ourselves silly in October.