- Our Love Could Light the World by Anne Leigh Parrish
- Girlchild by Tupelo Hassman
- A Complicated Marriage by Janice Van Horne
- Leave of Absence by Tanya J. Peterson
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
- Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
- The Rest of Us by Jessica Lott
- The Third Son by Julie Wu
- Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin
- The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- A Masque of Infamy by Kelly Dessaint
- The Violet Hour by Katherine Hill
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Sweetest Hallelujah by Elaine Hussey
15 books, not too shabby.
I only read 2 nonfiction books in June. That makes me a bit sad and I hope to improve that number in July.
Even though I didn’t like Crusoe I’m glad to have gotten one classic under my belt this month.
June was full of bookish events. I met an author, I guest posted, my blog was featured on Book Bloggers International, and I celebrated my 1 year blogversary!
Can you believe that 2013 is half over?!? It’s time to whip up a Hall of Fame post for the 1st half of the year. That will be coming your way shortly, stay tuned!
How was June for you?